Sunday 26 July 2015

The Future of A Nerdy Blogger From Cornwall or: "I Got A Job!"

An Update
I have just joined www.nextprojection.com, a brilliant film website with a wealth of talented young journalists (and also me), which means content on this blog is no longer a priority. I will still write here on occasion, but my fcous is now on Next Projection and my radio show, which you can listen to from 9-10am GMT every Saturday at http://thehub106.co.uk/.

It's staggering that this blog now has over 3000+ views, and I thank everyone who has read any of my work. Remember you can follow me on Twitter ( @The_Hamster_Boy ) to learn my bizarre thought-process.

Anyway, if I don't see you again, good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. 

P.S. The Truman Show is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment